- Facilitating and designing flexible wellbeing participant-based programs that focus on Self-Care, Identity and Connection.
- Co-designing programs with Indigenous communities
- Co-facilitating programs/workshops/sessions that focus on the wellbeing of First Nations people.
Creative Wellbeing Projects with an emphasis on highlighting 'Indigenous Wellbeing'.
Collaborating with artists/creatives to build community connections and engagements.
Creating culturally safe spaces within the mainstream communities. Visual representation and a sense of knowing that there is cultural inclusion, acknowledgement and understanding of First Nations people improves the wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
- Public art and installations
- Community involvement
- Architectural designs
- Landscaping: Indigenous Healing gardens
- Relationship and engagement opportunities
Biyala B assists with facilitation, consultation, design and creative production